Monday, May 19, 2008

City / Country Name Meaning

  • H.O.L.L.A.N.D = Hope Our Love Lasts and Never Dies
  • I.T.A.L.Y = I Trust And Love You
  • L.I.B.Y.A = Love Is Beautiful; You Also
  • F.R.A.N.C.E = Friendship Remain And Never Can End
  • C.H.I.N.A = Come Here, I Need Affection
  • B.U.R.M.A = Between Us, Remember Me Always
  • N.E.P.A.L = Never Ever Parts As Lovers
  • I.N.D.I.A = I Nearly Died In Adoration
  • K.E.N.Y.A = Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing
  • C.A.N.A.D.A = Cute And Naughty Action that Develop into Attraction
  • K.O.R.E.A = Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversity
  • E.G.Y.P.T = Everything Great, You are Pretty Thing
  • M.A.N.I.L.A = May All Night Inspire Love Always
  • P.E.R.U = Phorget(forget) Everyone....Remember Us
  • T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D = Totally Happy, Always In Love And Never Dull